- 1 battery operated tea light
- 1 clear plastic shot glass
- 1 lid from a Gatorade or similar wide mouth drink bottle
- a nail or tack
- small length of wire or plastic string
- red paint and brushes
- Use nail or tack to put two holes through the top of the lid
- paint the lid red
- paint the white parts of the top and sides of the tea light red being careful not to get paint on the “flame” part.
- Once the paint is dry, tie a loop of wire or plastic string though the holes to create a loop (so you can attach it to your hat later).
- Glue the shot glass upside down over the light of the tea light.
- glue the lid to the bottom of the tea light.