This can be used to evaluate your whole Guiding year or adapted to evaluate different parts of a camp or other event.
- Signs with major meetings and events throughout the year
- post-it notes. At least one per sign per girl
- pens or pencils
- Review your year and make signs. I included all the camps or outing we went on as well special meetings from thought the year. I also included a couple of key words to help the girls remember the meeting.
- Post the signs around the room.
- Hand out a stack of post it notes to each girl.
- Let the girls wonder around and write feedback on each event. If they weren’t at an event they can just skip over it.
- Gather up all the post its and review the feedback.
Just a reminder that on Monday August 21st, 2017 there will be a eclipse of the sun visible throughout much of Canada and the United States. Eclipse are an amazing and very accessible astronomical phenomenal but it is important to take precautions to protect your vision if you are going to observe a solar eclipse. You may want to order something like this Eclipse View from RASC now so you are prepared for the summer. Otherwise you may want to consider making a pin hole camera.