For each girl you will need:
- two small cups
- 1 tablespoon of borax
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of white glue
- 3-4 drops of food colouring
- two popsicle sticks
- a small plastic bag
- warm water
- In the first cup measure two tablespoons of warm water. Add one tablespoon of borax. Stir with a popsicle stick until their are no lumps.
- In the second cup measure 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of glue and the food colouring. Stir wiht a popsicle stick until smooth.
- Pour the borax solution into the glue solution. Stir with the stick and then roll the resulting polymer around the stick. There will still be liquid in the cup.
- Remove the polymer from the stick and roll in your hands until round. If it is still sticky, roll it in a little more cornstarch.
- Now you have your bouncy ball.
- Store in a ziplock baggy to keep it from drying out.