All Girl Guides can be thankful:
- For the life and work of Lord Baden-Powell, who lit the spark of Scouting and Guiding.
- For the life and work of Agnes Baden-Powell, who founded Girl Guides.
- For the life and work of Olave, Lady Baden-Powell, World Chief Guide, who inspired girls everywhere to do their best.
- For the fun we have in Guiding, learning together and making new friends.
- For outdoor adventures and camping.
- And for the opportunity to help others.
We give thanks for these by remembering to keep our Promise and Laws wherever we are.